Scarecrow Theater Games
Last season we introduced some games within the show. We’ve continued these “easter eggs in the show this year, continuing the old ones and actually adding new ones.
Mausoleum Wall – Easter Egg Hunt
The panels that made up our backdrop for the show stage last year have been moved to the lightshow this season. This means that our classic “easter egg hunt” also moved outdoors to the lightshow. (It also adds a bit of a challenge finding items in the shifting lighting.) There are a number of items that can be found in the stonework of the lightshow.
1) Ancient Grafitti
2) Jack o’ lantern
6) “Scarecrow Theater” Sign
10) Lenny and Larry
Count up as many objects as you can fitting the description (note that this includes the light show, the queue line, the main show room, and the exit tunnels:
1) How many lanterns are used at Scarecrow Theater?
2) How many skulls are used in Scarecrow Theater?
3) How many different songs are used in the light show?
4) How many characters have speaking parts?
5) How many states are represented in the Civil War tombstones?
6) How many tombstones are used in Scarecrow Theater?